Letters are welcome via e-mail to email@example.com or alternatively as a Comment if you wish to address a specific article.
We invite reader comments:
- Supporting or opposing a stance taken by the publication.
- Responding to another writer’s letter to the editor.
- Commenting on a current issue being debated or considered by a governing body – local, state or national. Often, the writer may urge elected officials to make their decision based on his/her viewpoint.
- Drawing our readers’ attention to news, ideas and concepts that have worked well in other places and that our readers might do well to consider.
- Remarking on materials (such as a news story) that have appeared previously here. Such letters may either be critical or praising.
- Correcting a perceived error or misrepresentation.
Letters can be either (a) intended for publication or (b) treated as direct communication Bob Ayres or the editor. Unless the latter is indicated specifically, we assume that all letters to the editor are intended for publication.
Letters must be no more than 500 words maximum and we appreciate it if you can keep them to 150 words or less. Shorter letters are more likely to appear in the Letter’s column. The editor reserves the right to abbreviate the text as required to ensure readability
# # #
13, rue Pasteur. Courbevoie 92400 France
Bio: Founding editor of World Streets (1988), Eric Britton is an American political scientist, teacher, occasional consultant, mediator and sustainability activist who has observed, learned, taught and worked on missions and advisory assignments on all continents. In the autumn of 2019, he committed his remaining life work to the challenges of aggressively countering climate change and specifically greenhouse gas emissions emanating from the mobility sector. He is not worried about running out of work. Further background and updates: @ericbritton | http://bit.ly/2Ti8LsX | #fekbritton | https://twitter.com/ericbritton | and | https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericbritton/ Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) | +336 508 80787 (Also WhatApp) | Skype: newmobility.)